St Michael's Chapel

This Chapel on the south side of the Church, was refurbished in the early 1990s. The altar of dark oak was originally the main altar in the Church dating from 1893. It was moved to this chapel in 1918 when the current high altar was installed. Other dark oak furnishings in the chapel were 'recycled' from what was once the chancel screen in 1912. The chapel includes a memorial to those who died in the Great War (1914-1918).

St Michael's Chapel
Click Image


St Mary the Virgin East Grinstead. Church of England Parish in the Diocese of Chichester

© 2011 St Mary the Virgin. East Grinstead. All Rights Reserved
Site designed and maintained by Sarah's Web Design